View Profile King-Schmuck-MMXVI

63 Movie Reviews

ur s gay fag

ur a gay fag with no life and an extremely small cock

AHHAha

I love your sense of humor. Especially the Irish man, good job with the irish man's language I laughed just reading.

BanglaBoy96 responds:

:) thanks

Can't wait to see more!

This is the first time I've seen a series that doesn't completely rely on the use of Flash. I think I'm going to invest some money in a better microphone, because only Kelz deserves the best!

11 Game Reviews

Worth Playing!!

Anyone reading this review should definitely give this game a try, it is pretty interesting! The only reason im giving this a 9 is because at some points it seems like flash player was overclocking cause little bits of lag. Nevertheless the artwork is good, the theme is original and funny (good choice of characters by the way).

Too soon!

Lol cmon dude, the man was found dead only days ago.

Beat it!

Yay! These games are great man. Make more, lots more. And to everyone out there who gets stuck don't worry just keep on trucking and you will find a way!!

15 Audio Reviews

You seem like a good guy!

I read your interview and you seem like a pretty cool guy! And this song sounds like it can be the music of a zone in World of Warcraft, seriously its great!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Lol, thanks man! :P

Wow!!!

Man those sound great! Do you do voice over work regularly

GiantJuicyKickballs responds:

Why yes, yes I do

Good!

I would like to hear you just go crazy with an electric guitar, because you have some talent!

When I hear this song i think of it being an intro to a show about a badass 1980's detective.

f*** off =)